Why is there so much criticism of Amway on the Internet --
ACLU of Southern CA Challenges Companies
Who Force Employees to Waive Right to Sue
If you feel it is wrong for Amway to require U.S. distributors to give up
their constitutional rights so that they can be in business, please contact
The ACLU and voice your concerns.
Group of high-level (emeralds and a diamond) Texan distributors file
$200 million lawsuit against Amway and distributors. Read all about it
at the Houston
Chronicle. If you wish to read the lawsuit, click here.
- Introduction and Disclaimer
- First time visitors please read this
The 10 Big Lies of Multi-Level Marketing
- Written by Robert L. Fitzpatrick
- The 6-4-2 Example in the SA-4400
- A closer look
- Emerald and Diamond Incomes
- Here I try to come up with their 6 figure incomes
- All the ways DD's and above profit from your
- Read this and you'll know the "real" importance of the system
- Email from DD's and above on System Profits
- Silvers and above confirm that your upline is making a TON of money
- The New Amway versus the Old Amway
- What it was like 10 years ago compared to today
- Amway is the best home business out there
- Find out how MLM's rate in Money Magazines best home business list
- A Britt Distributor talks about The Work &
Income from the Britt System
- Statistics on success rates of distributors
- These statistics come straight from the SA-4400 -- All you have to
do is read the darn thing!
- Does Amway Produce More Millionaires than any
- I hope you're not suprised that the answer is no!
- Business Failure Rates
- Statistics from the Small Business Administration
- Dun & Bradstreet Ratings explained
- What does a Dun & Bradstreet rating mean to a Direct Seller?
- Check out what major magazines have to say
- Here I check out many of the major magazines on the internet for articles
- Do 68% of sales get returned to distributors
- Let's look at this logically.
- Amway Retirement and Willable Income
- Work hard for 2-5 years, retire on the beaches of the world, and then
will your income to your heirs...Right?....WRONG!
- Amway product price comparison
- Do you save or spend more?
- Buying from your own store - The Pros and Cons
- Some things you should consider about opening an Amway Store
- How do I do a 100 points?
- It's not as easy as you are told
- Can you really build the business with 5-10
hours per week?
- Find out how most of your spare time can be eaten up by "The System"
- You can build this business on a Shoe-String
- My personal expenditures
- Profit/Loss and your Taxes
- If you lose money...how does it affect your Taxes
- Divorce Rates
- Reader's Digest debunks a popular myth about divorce rates
- Income & Retirement Statistics
- Compare IRS and SSA statistics against Amway distributor statistics
- Education Statistics from the U.S. Department
- Graduation statistics and income statistics
- The "System" Versus Education
- Submitted by a former Amway distributor
- The 2-5 Year Plan - How long does it really
take to "Go Diamond"
- From Amway's own Amagrams -- Since 1992
- How many new Diamonds and Emeralds - From 1992
- The number of new Diamonds and Emeralds by State
- The companies Amway deals with and the number
- Are they really mostly Fortune 500 companies?
- Amway's Sales figures - 1959 to 1997
- Also find out when Amway opened up in their foreign markets.
- Amway Distributor Counts around the world
- These counts come from Amway's Web Site
- What Amway Products Are Available by Country
- Suprise! Only a small percentage of foreign markets sell something
other than Amway products core-line products
IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE BUSINESS
How to get a refund on BSM's and unused products -- The BSMAA actually
makes it easier for you to get a refund!
- If you are upset over what has happened to you in
an Amway Motivational Organization, Here is what YOU
can do to help
- Tips On Work-At-Home
- A Better Business Bureau Consumer Information Series Publication.
- Amway's Business Compendium
- The rules and ethics an Amway distributors are supposed
- Amway's new Intent To Continue (ITC) and Business
Support Materials Arbitration Agreement (BSMAA)
- Fact of Fiction web-site--The rest of the story
Links to More Amway information sites
All that you will find here are peoples stories, both pro and con. All
of the email that were just thank you's, requests for information, or
hate mail are omitted.
For those that are interested, my story
If you have any comments or questions please e-mail me: