What you can do to help

Amway has donated millions of dollars to the GOP over the last few years. Amway has lobbyists in Washington. What can you do in the face of all of this?

If you feel you were deceived by the organization you were in, if you can verify that the Retail Sales rule was totally ignored, if you feel you were lied to, then here is what you can do.

Let your voice be heard!!!

Write to your congressperson demanding an investigation into the activities of Amway and AMO's, write an official complaint to your state Attorney General, write to the Federal Trade Commission with an overview of your experience and the harm done. The FTC can be contacted by e-mail at consumerline@ftc.gov ; by telephone, at 202-326-3128; or by regular mail at:

The FTC needs only 60 complaints about a particular business or organization to justify launching an investigation. However, the complaints must be in writing. Phone calls and email just won't do the trick.

Also, call or write the investigative units of your local TV news stations and the producers of the various national news journals like 60 minutes, Date Line, Prime Time, 20/20, and tell them your story. Only nationwide effort by all those adversely effected by Amway and/or AMO's will put a stop to the harm.

Main Page